Tuesday 12 April 2011

Food For The Body -- And Mind

So, I've been attempting to be healthier, especially after coming home from University. Heaven knows, I need it! And I've actually discovered, drum roll please, that I enjoy eating fruits and vegetables a lot more than all the junk I scoffed in my bedroom at halls. I feel better too -- not so bloated and disgusting. The melon and raspberries I had for breakfast were divine. The perfect start to a beautiful, Spring day.



 Now, as for my mind, I thought it might be a good idea to become more well-versed in the workings of fashion and its industry. And what better way to do so, than to read the inspiring and beautifully put-together fashion-ography of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Influence. I received it from my parents a couple of Christmasses ago, and have never got around to reading it. But I'm so sad it's taken me this long, because it's absolutely wonderful. 





Full of beautiful colour images of the twins, their favourite get-ups and the people who have influenced them, I really recommend this fabulous fashion Bible for anyone wanting to put their foot in the fashion door. Plus, you get a sneaky peek behind the doors of such icons as John Galliano and Karl Lagerfeld -- it's a must have!

Sparkle And Shine.



No comments:

Post a Comment